Monday 6 July 2015

Salami Cream Cheese Rolls...omnomnomnom Keto Lunch!

As it says in the title, LOOK AT MY AMAZING LUNCH!

Spread that cheese, spread it goooood

I find that Salami and Cream Cheese are a couple of things that fill me up on rabbit size portions on most days. Plus they are super delicious and even better combined! I was running out of ideas for work lunches, and these were the only things I had in the fridge. Might not sound like much of a brainwave, but when you are mind focused on being keto amazing, new ideas can sometimes forget to happen.

Rolly Rolly Roll
I take 6 of these little meat rolls to work now for my lunch and I honestly find myself completely sated. I also, normally, snack on some nuts around 10.30am post Coffee with cream, so thats probably why. Sometimes, I even through in a Dairylee, if Im feeling crazy adventurous! 

These have practically Zero Carbs, are well tasty, fatty, keto supreme, and you can easily transport them. No mess!

Anyhoo, this is my yummy lunch and I wanted to share it, because I can :D

No comments:

Post a Comment