Wednesday 1 July 2015

Keto and a Broken Leg...

So I started Keto by accident, really.

I was 252lb, and was out on a Double Trouble Hen Do for a couple of friends when I broke my leg. I exercised before hand playing Roller Derby, and pretty much ate whatever the hell I goddamn wanted...and yea, 252lb shows that!

So Keto...why Keto? My housemate had just stared doing Keto for her PT test, to help get her a little more trim. After I got out the hospital, I obviously couldn't walk, and was drugged, quite literally, to high heaven. I couldn't even get myself a refreshing beverage, let alone cook a meal for myself. So, she cooked for me, and made sure I ate, like the little angel that she is.

What she cooked...me oh my! Burgers...Bacon...Cheese...More Cheese...Eggs...mini Veggies...it was heaven. Everything was cooked with butter or coconut oil and it all tasted so damn good! I remember asking her at one point if I could not eat it as I was worried about gaining weight as I couldnt move...she just smiled at me and piled my plate even higher with Croque Monsieur deliciousness.

Well, the main massive perk of Keto was that as I couldnt really fend for myself, the food I ate kept me full for a long time during the day, and the snacks that we did have in the house like cheese string, nuts, cream cheese, etc., were all easy for me to nibble on and feel ok, and it saved me from having to move my leg into crazy pain trying to fix something to eat.

The second massive perk of starting Keto was, I was quite honestly having pounds melt off of me. From doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. I mean, I know sometimes when you read diet things and these twig bitches are like 'aw it just fell off me and I didnt exercise, not one bit!' and youre like...shutupwithyourlies. Well... I physically couldn't go pee by myself, let alone jog my large titties round anywhere. So, yea, I really did do nothing at all except for eat amazing food and get skinny. (Well, skinny for me. Im still doing it :D ) 

I wanted to start sticking it all into a blog as this past year has been such a massive change for me, that I kinda want to start chronicling it in case anyone else wants to read other peoples experiences - I know I googled the shit out of Keto at first as I was convinced that it was gypsy magic.

However, over 60lb and several keto poops, I know this is legit shit. See what I did there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment